31090051

I co wrote a book with my partner and it was published 2011.

I co wrote a book with my partner and it was published 2011. hes since revised it 3 times and taken my name off it! Id like to know if this is allowed, if I'm entitled to any royalties (I've not received anything todate) and if I have any rights over the content of the book - can I use it?
Hes also had them made into ebooks I think and my name remains on these copies - for now. where do I stand?
Obviously when first published the books were sent to the libraries as required!
Stepheni Smith
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Unless there is any contract between you to say otherwise, the copyright would be shared and you would be entitled to any royalties jointly. He can't revise it and take your name off it as your efforts were still involved with the production of the work. You are both entitled to exploit the work but you should both be sharing the royalties. If you can't reach an agreement your remedy would be take him to court to ask the court to make him account for the royalties and pay you your share. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.