12826847

A work colleague has told me what is is earning and where

Customer Question

A work colleague has told me what is is earning and where they will make the money & the commission they are on. I asked my boss why he was on that rate of commission where as I am not,to which I was told they wasn't. They have since said this to me again and I have informed my managers, I have been told by them that a non disclosure agreement was signed by the person in question and this person is denying saying it as one would expect. I have now been told as this is a he said she said situation that we must both have this out together which I am not comfortable with as the other party is a bully & intimidating, can I refuse to do this and what will the consequences likely to be?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long have you worked there for?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?