12826847

The organisation I worked for went into administration in

Customer Question

The organisation I worked for went into administration in May this year, I was employed as the Associate Director of HR. The Board have now contacted my to say that I should be included with them and the directors for run off insurance. I had a ordinary employment contract, nothing has ever been mentioned to me before and this has come somewhat out of the blue. I can decline to pay a share of the run off insurance but I will be on my own. Can any claims be made against me personally, what is the risk if I decline to participate?
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

I'm sorry. I responded to you in error. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can someone call me today please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please can you cancel my question and refund my money, I no longer wish to use this service.Thank youVal Butler
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please acknowledge that you have cancelled my request and not taken any money from my account.