12826847

Can I make a new claim for one that got struck out for not

Customer Question

Hi can I make a new claim for one that got struck out for not complying on time for 2 badges I got from an auction house that was sent damaged as I want to get my money back
Expert:  dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry you did not obtain a satisfactory answer to your question, This is unusual.

If you ask your question again, you should receive an answer if you send photos and a detailed description.

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are just verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.
If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i am trying to get back money I payed for goods I took them to small claims court but got stuck out as I did not send witness statements out to the other side on time
Expert:  dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

You are in the wrong category for your question, I believe.

Do you need legal advice?

I can ask that customer service switch you to the legal portion of the Just Answer site here.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please if you can thank you
Expert:  dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

I will try now. If the change does not go through, you will need to contact customer service at one of the numbers I gave you in a previous response.