How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can I make a new claim for one that got struck out for not

Customer Question

Hi can I make a new claim for one that got struck out for not complying on time for 2 badges I got from an auction house that was sent damaged as I want to get my money back
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry you did not obtain a satisfactory answer to your question, This is unusual.

If you ask your question again, you should receive an answer if you send photos and a detailed description.

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are just verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.
If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i am trying to get back money I payed for goods I took them to small claims court but got stuck out as I did not send witness statements out to the other side on time
Expert:  dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

You are in the wrong category for your question, I believe.

Do you need legal advice?

I can ask that customer service switch you to the legal portion of the Just Answer site here.

Kind regards,


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please if you can thank you
Expert:  dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

I will try now. If the change does not go through, you will need to contact customer service at one of the numbers I gave you in a previous response.