propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

My father in law gave a person a lot of cash in loans

My father in law gave a person a lot of cash in loans upwards of £300,000 the person started paying back monthly sums of £1000 but stopped then saying they were gifts he wants to get this money back but needs a no win no fee solicitor has funds are now limited for him how can he find a suitable firm for this
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

We cannot recommend any particular firm however an Internet search should identify any firms who work on these terms.

However, firms that operate on no win no fee basis will undertake an appraisal of the case to establish the likelihood of success. If you do not have a good percentage, I.e at least 75 - 80 % then a firm will not take it on.

An issue here will be where there is any written agreement between the parties. If not this will seriously undermine the case and changes of success.