12826847

I do apologise for asking you this. 1 year ago I met a man

Good evening,
I do apologise for asking you this. 1 year ago I met a man in a bar and we started having a relation. He started sending me videos with him masturbating and pictures as well . I have not a big experience with man and I thought then is something normal. He asked for some naked pictures of me and I send them. I have to mention he doesn't live in the UK all the time and he is not English and I am
neither. I fallen in love like never and after a while he left me he stoped answering the phone without any explanation. Anyway I cryed and suffered a lot and after a few weeks he called me saying that he loves me he bought me tickets to fly and see him and at the airport he just left me tthere in the middle of the night and cancel my next day return flight. Anyway i was very upset of course and I said bad words and i told him i will put his videos masturbation on YouTube i was just temperamental and upset after all that he did to me but i never entanded to do so. This was in January. We haven't spoken since then for a few months and I couldn't forget him I texted him a few more times and i know i did wrong I texted him once a week or once every 2 weeks not that I've driven him crazy and sometimes he provoked me he sand me videos with him and other women saying i am fat and ugly and he was encouraging me to keep sending texts because he is having lits of fun with my texts and he us enjoying with his friends that I suffer. Anyway i was mad and provoked and upsed and depressed and I told him again i will put his videos online.Obiously I never entended to do so . After did his lawyer is keep contacting me that I am harrasing her client that they want a restraining order agains me that they will take me to court , that I am
Not entitled to contact her client in anyway they are all threatening me and making my life hell . I forgot to mention he is very rich and I am poor and i was just an amusement for him I can figure it out now. I just wanted to know if they can hurt me in anyway? I think if they wanted a restraining order they could obtain one by now not keep sending me emails. They are keep inviting me to talk to a solicitor qnd my solicit should contact his lawyer. As i said i am poor I can't afford to hire lawyers for a breakup. I am suffering to much i was thinking even to end my life. I would appreciate if you could give me an advice.
Best Regards,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know if they can take me to court for harassment and they said I blackmailed him with the videos. And they are not talking about money because i never asked anything form him. I just was upset he is showing my naked pictures to others and They are laughing. I said everything being upset. Can they do something against me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I sent him a text the lawyer sends me a letter ending like this. Should you contact our client again by whatever means, we shall seek an restraining order against you and will show the Court our letters in which we have asked you to undertake to cease contacting our client and harassing him and your failure to comply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He can send me texts but i can't i am harassing he can show my naked pictures to everyone and laugh he acn send me videos to provoke me but every time i send a text back his lawyer is threatening me with destroying me and that i am harassing her client.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if you said that you would put intimate videos on YouTube then that is revenge porn which is an offence.
It is also harassment and malicious communication if you were abusive.

He would get a restraining order fairly comfortably.

Whether he will do it or not is another matter but if he did report this then he very definitely does have a case.

Generally speaking men tend not to make allegations to the police. Using the police to get revenge is generally a female thing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. He just reported it to his lawyer . But I don't understand why he is allowed to show my intimate pictures to others and he will get away with it. And i just said it when i was upset I never intended to do so. Anyway thank you for your answer
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No problem.

All the best.