12826847

My daughter has applied for a new position.She was accepted

Customer Question

My daughter has applied for a new position.She was accepted and given a starting date,so gave in her notice where she is presently working. She has now been asked to fill a form detailing finances - past and present! Some time ago she was out of work for some time and ran up a lot of debt - almost losing her house because of being so far behind with the mortgage. We managed to pay off the outstanding mortgage debt and she is gradually repaying all the other debts. At one point she was taken to court over the mortgage - but we paid the outstanding debt before it actually reached the court. She needs to know if this counts as trying to split up her estate!
Expert:  Buachaill replied 12 months ago.

1. Can you better explain the situation. Who is your daughter filling in this form for? Is it her new employer? Why is her new employer or other person wanting her to fill in a form about her finances? Does your daughter consent to giving her full financial details to this employer or organisation? Are you wondering whether the proceedings for mortgage default should be included? What do you mean in the final line by "trying to split up her estate"?