Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

In 2002 Clinton & Co at 26 Lower Clapton Road Hackney London

Customer Question

Dear sir / madam
In 2002 Clinton Davis & Co at 26 Lower Clapton Road Hackney London E5 0PD defended me at a Rent Assessment Tribunal. Clinton Davis & Co has closed.Can you please find out who the partners were and when did Clinton Davis & Co closed?Regards
San Sulaiman
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello San my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Sadly it is not possible to tell you under the Data Protection At.

What you have to do is write to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority:***** Birmingham B1 1RN

They will forward your letter on to the partners if they are still in practise at other firms.

The SRA can then investigate and take the matters forward for you

Their website is: www.sra.org.uk

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have contacted SRA who informed me that Clinton Davis & Co has merged with Clinton Davis Pallis. Former partner of Clinton Davis & Co, Ms Nancy Naomi Biggs, has joined TV Edwards llp and I am trying to contact her to find out if she can remember she defended me in 2002 and if she can remember the decision of the Rent Assessment Tribunal in 2002.If you know how to search for decision in 2002, I will bbe happy to pay you the premium charge.Ho0pe to hear from you soon
San Sulaiman
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
can you search for Rent Assessment Tribunal decision in 2002? If you can I will be happy to pay youSan Sulaiman

Hello San, I can try if you give me the name, but there is no guarantee I can find it.

99% of cases are not reported.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it is clear.
When I find the namr of the solicitor from Clinton Davis & Co, in 2002, I will let you know who. Let me ask around former partners of Clinton Davis & Co. One of them is bound to remember.
San Sulaiman

Do you know the case name? I wont be able to find it just from the Solicitor firm

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Mr AK Abdullah tenant versus Mr Lancod of Stelry Limited the landlord
Fair rent at The Rent Assessment Tribunal in 2002 on the property*****Hackney London E5 8NS Clinton Davis Pallis defended the tenant.I hope I have given you what you asked forSan Sulaiman

Hi San, I have looked and can't find that case online for you in my legal resources.

I am sorry. But as I mentioned 99% of cases are not reported.

Can I clarify anything else for you today?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want to ask Raymond Pallis who was also a partner at Clinton Davis in 2002 if he can remember the name of the large solicitor in 2002. My best option is to trace her
san
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Yes I think so. All the best