12826847

I've just received an alleged speeding notice for doing

Customer Question

Hi, I've just received an alleged speeding notice for doing 82mph on a 70 mph dual carriageway on the date of 16/9/16
(Three days before I lost my license)And on the 19/9/16 I lost my driving license under the points "totting up" procedure.So my question is will I get more endorsements or any form of penalty going forward given the offence occurred 3 days proir to having my license banned for 6 months by the majistrates court?Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, pls can someone let me know the answer...?As I said, my driving lisence has just been lost for other unrelated driving offences.Now I have just received this PCN for speeding 82 mph in a 70 mph zone which normally carries a penalty of £100 plus 3 points on the license. However, given my license was revoked for 6 months, 3 days after the alleged offence... surely the points won't get added on to my new license in 6 months?
I would expect not to receive any points on my license as it doesn't currently exist and perhaps only pay the £100 fine.Can you pls clarify?Thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

are you saying you was not driving the car at the time?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, I was driving at the time and 3 days later lost my license at a court hearing.So the speeding offence occurred whilst I had a valid license and a pending prosecution
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry for the delay.

Surely you are still on the totting ban?

Are you asking if they can extend your ban?