Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have lived in this northern counties housing association

Customer Question

I have lived in this northern counties housing association for 31 years,I got home today to find a note stuck to my table outside my flat on the shared open balcony telling me to remove table chairs plants and door mat,can they do this?..they have never bothered before,I am so mad with this as I feel it isn't a health n safety issue,they are not blocking anything if there was an emergency
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

No. This is just stupid - you have been there for 31 years and never had an issue.

They cant get you to remove these items unless its in direct breach of your lease which I doubt.

So unless it says you cant have items out on the balcony then you can.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankful Jamie
I may get back to you in the next week,yr response has been fab n so quick defiantly a 5 rating..thanku
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Sure. Please click the 5 stars or smiley face!

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance!