How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My local council is going for guardianship for my daughter

Customer Question

My local council is going for guardianship for my daughter who is 29
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
She has learning disabilities and has autism
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It as become very personal as if they are teaching myself a lesson
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am very scared I lose her they will make her decisions and refuse myself mum contact
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I want to win this case
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Why have they started this - what reason have they given?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
That I have emotional harming her my husband left the family home when my daughter was 5 and 8 I felt I needed support when she left school at 16 but social work refused to help myself in crisis is my daughter can take melt downs at any time
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't take drugs drink or have a criminal record
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Harmed not husband