On august 20th i sent £49 to for a

on august 20th i sent £49 to for a Blue Badge parking permit, i received a reply stating i would be contacted within four weeks, i have not, my enquiries to them have been ignored, the money was taken from my account by Zeal Softwear UK GB
there is no way that i know that i can contact them, can you please help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Is this a genuine organisation or have I been done out of £49 as I have no means of contacting them can you advise please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 23 days ago.

I haven't been able to find anything on this company.

However, unless they have the direct authority of the local council they have no way of issuing blue badges. Blue badges are a scheme offered and run and only granted by the local council and their agents. No private company has authority to do so.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
what do you advise me to do?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

I'm not sure there are any magic wands really.

To be wholly honest, for £49 it isn't worth suing.

If you paid by visa then you could try to claim it back from your credit card company.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I have been in touch with my card provider the money will be refunded but I was thinking of the many elderly people who could also be scammed anyway thanks for the advice have a nice day,
Bye Dave