12826847

I have a civil engineering company called Can I Help You and

Customer Question

I have a civil engineering company called Can I Help You and I went to work for Hydrock Ltd on a day work rate with 4 other men from my company.
Hydrock are withholding payment and are looking to counter charge my account due to damaged equipment and / or other reasons that they will not disclose. I have waited for over 12 weeks for the payment and it just looks as if there not going to sort it out.
I know that they have been paid by the client how can I get them to resolve this.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Have you made any attempts at recovering payment?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have you made any attempts at recovering payment?