Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

At the case management I was ordered to give mutual

Customer Question

At the case management I was ordered to give mutual disclosure of documents relevant to the issues identified by 7 October.and was ordered to notify the respondent before 21 October of the document to be included in the bundle.What is the difference between giving disclosure and notifying respondent of the docs to be included in the bundle?Thanks
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Documents to be disclosed are those which support your case, substantially undermine your case or support the other sides case. Those are documents to be disclosed.

It may be that documents disclosed are not relevant and do not need to go in the bundle.

So that is why you need to notify the other side which documents you want in the trial bundle.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My employer refused to provide me with the safe and healthy environment from retaliations and victimisation and refused to provide me with minor adjustment and as the result I am off seek suffering from strass and anxiety due to on-going retaliation. When I told my employer that under the section 44 employment act 1996 as a worker I have right to stay at home on the full pay due to the unsafe environment which endangered my health. They refused to pay me my wages saying there is no danger to my health. Is employer breaching the laws?

I can't help you with that as I am not an employment solicitor. You would need to ask a new question for that. Thanks.