Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am replying to a letter of claim. Could you tell me what

Customer Question

I am replying to a letter of claim. Could you tell me what the protocol is and how I should respond?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there?!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok this is very frustrating. so I asked my question earlier got a reply from Jo, a Barrister and was ready to pay my money. Then the website said it already had my email address so I renewed my email address. It sent me a temporary password ***** a link back to the sitebut the sitet wouldn't accept my new password. I have emailed support but had noe reply except for a confirmation email. Quite annoying.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello!!?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

What is your number please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are an insurance intermediary and we have refused to pay one of our Appointed Representative firms (ARs) their commission on the grounds that they terminated incorrectly and used our name to continue arranging insurance contracts and did not pass the contracts through us thereby effectively cutting us out and going straight to the insurance policy administrator.We believe that they have broken many terms in our contract but there is what appears to be an overiding clause in our agreement with them that says:14.5 Termination of this Agreement for any reason shall not affect the obligations or rights of either party regarding invoices outstanding at the time of such termination or commission associated with ongoing payments subsequently made by existing customers that in due course falls due, or the rights of title to any Products delivered or being delivered to the customers.So I believe the only thing we can do is to counter claim against them for the damages they have brought to our business by their actions. However first and foremost I need to respond to their letter of claim.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie - I need to get on and I'm not getting a reply so I may have to ask someone else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi JamieWhat has happened?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie are you going to call me? I'm on 01163 184000 waiting for your call. Or should I ask someone else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie - give me a call when you can. I'm around all day today.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Ok!