13262538

With regards to a vaccine law claim in the UK, how does it

With regards ***** ***** vaccine law claim in the UK, how does it work? Do you first need to get a diagnosed injury before you make your claim or do you make your claim and then the solicitors do the investigations on your behalf?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you clarify what it is you wish to know please - I am a little confused as to what your current position is

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How does Vaccine law claims work in the UK
a) Claimant first needs to get a diagnosed injury before Solicitors take on their claim
b) Claimant makes the claim and then the Solicitors do the investigations on the claimant's behalf
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Ah I see.

In fact the starting point is that you identify that you have health problems which may be linked to the vaccine.

It is likely that once you have started the process of making a claim then further medical investigations will be done - but you do have to have identified the potential issues first

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details