Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I wonder if you can help. My neighbours are having an

Customer Question

Hi - I wonder if you can help. My neighbours are having an extension built. They were using the shared drive for the skip which is perfectly acceptable. However, whilst I was at work all week, they used my front patio and driveway (which is private property). They have scratched and caused damage to my driveway which is only a year old. There are white marks all over it and my car is also parked on the driveway during the day. They will have had to pass my doors and windows. I am so livid that they were using my private property as access to their works. They were transporting tools, masonry and when I returned home on Wednesday my cream coloured patio was covered in mud. I bumped into the builders and expressed my anger. They assured me it would not happen again but at that stage I had not seen the damage as the surface was wet. Do I have any recourse and what would be my next move - should I speak to my neighbour in the first instance? Who is liable, the builders or my neighbour? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Regards Marie
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello Marie my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Jamie - It would be good to speak I feel. If you can call that would be great - my number is *****(###) ###-####or 07957 707 811 - either number is ***** I desperately need some advice here. Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is that OK Jamie - did you receive my message with numbers?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am confused - I have made payment - is there any way we can chat on the phone please? I have written my question above.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have made payment and not received the call. I have tried calling your customer services for a refund but the line is constantly dead. What happens now? Have I been ripped off too? Can this day get any better?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Www.moneyclaim.gov.uk