12826847

My son and his partner separated 3 mnth ago they have 3

Customer Question

my son and his partner separated 3 mnth ago they have 3 children,every weekend he takes the children and buys either clothes ,trainers,sports gear and even school uniforms.last week he paid for her to get the family shop which cost him£135.00.now she is demanding money from him,but it doesn't always go towards the children,she has a lot of debt and goes out regularly with friends,on these nights my son brings them to stay overnight at my home,the children are aged 10-13-and 15 respectively.how much will he have to pay if she goes ahead and gets csa involved.
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How many nights, on average, do they stay with him each week?

-What is his gross salary?

-Does he have any other children in his care?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry I ought not to have bothered you
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

I require the above in order to calculate his legal liability - happy to continue assisting you if you can provide the above information