Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My client does not recognise the authority of the UK HMRC to

My client does not recognise the authority of the UK HMRC to charge tax, as he questions the legitimacy of the UK Government and the Crown.
The basic tenets of his view are that the Govenment & House of Windsor gained power by rape and pillage of its people in a similar way to ISIS. The developed world does not recognise the ISIS Government, and therefore theUK/Crown should not be recognised.
The client believes that not only has the UK carried out illegal wars, but also for example, protects undemocratic bodies, such as the Crown/ House of Windsor, whose avarice enabled them to assume ownership of the seabed and charge rents to power suppliers and hence the people accordingly.
Is there a case to protect the client from having to pay tax to this illegal body
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

No - the Government and the Crown are 2 entirely different things.

Tax is payable under Act's of Parliament. Parliament has been voted by the people under a democratic election.
The Act is approved by the Monarch, she does not introduce legislation.

That is done by the Government which has been voted in by the people.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give (I would love not to pay tax) but I have a duty to be honest.