Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have a question. When I was between 4-6 years old I have

Good evening
I have a question. When I was between 4-6 years old I have been molested by my cousin who was child as well. It was more like sexual plays. In a month ago I was arrested by the pornography watching any type. I am addicted of pornography sites, and in last time before arresting i watched even child porn, anime, forced, animal, bondage, dad's etc... i been also on the dark web to look porn under age a few times and after woods I was cancelled and left the dark web permanently and if I good remember in a werry long past I was downloaded a few movies witch teens but i'm not sure. Now I have the bail granted under section 37 police and criminal evidence act, 1984 to enable the police to make further enquiries. My custody number is ***** URN34 NA07008 16, but I never touched my daugchter and I never will. I keep normal relations, helfy relations with her. Does it a criminal offence about pornography sites and will I go to the prison-if yes how long aproximetely. Now is an investigation and I am very worry about that and about away from the family. Presently I was completely stopped to watching any pornography and newer do again. Please for explanation and thank you
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear you were looking at images of people,under 18?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did there was 10 years old act and I canceled
but I was going to the police station voluntarily
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
10 +
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is teen sites under age?
I was visit them many times

Ok. It's not illegal,to watch porn or have images as long as they are over 18. Many teen site have models who are 18 and that is ok.

But it is illegal to watch or have images of children under 18

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
last question is if minimise the sites or history is the same like download?

yes it is. Yes should not visit these sites.

Does that clairfy?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please

If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How long to spend in the prison aproximetely

do you want me to call you? How long depends on number of images you have and how graphic they are. The more graphic the more serious.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I downloaded maybe two times if I good remember with teen porn a few movies. Usually I watched movies online and minimized
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That was no much but I spent a very much time online
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I ask if minimise is same like download
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you tell me please

OK - make sure you do NOT download anything like this.

You cant download or view these types of things

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can't make sure because the police taken my laptop and my mobile but there is probable that will be something

Ok - then you cant do it again. They could look at your browsing history and you could be prosecuted if you have

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK but what when are they find something on the hard drive

You could be prosecuted for it

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
when are they don't finding anything like that because of watching online

Then you are ok. But they may still be able to find the URL's because of history

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Could you tell me if minimize pages are the same like downloading
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Or minimize is different think

No, they are different.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.