Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I dont know if you can help me. I got involved with Binary

Customer Question

I dont know if you can help me. I got involved with Binary Options and 23 Traders in London, UK.I was doing great as i had a Trader call me every Friday for the past few months and he helped me put on good trades. He then started to demand more money from me ,which i did not have. Anyway i became uncomfortable and applied to with draw my funds, approx £ 7300.I had to apparently get permission from him to withdraw and he coaxed me out of this. He put me on to a different team trader who lost 4 trades and i was left with 17 pence in my account. They did this intentionally,, i know it. !! as at first he traded successfully and won £23,000 . I have contacted them and told them i was going to report them to Trading Standards. I also asked for my funds deposited of £1800. Is there anything i can do.? These people are scammers and unfortunately i was very nieve and trusted them. I have taken some pictures of the winning amounts in my account. I live in Ireland (South.)
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Where are THEY based please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
23 traders are based in London. Payments are processed through Decimol Ltd. 20-22 WenlockRd. London.UK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My landline number is(###) ###-####mobile is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.