Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My name is Kwan Ho, I have a complaint about RBS..

My name is***** I have a complaint the Royal Bank of Scotland - I have borrowed money, GBP20K, from my sister, and she transferred the money to my account at RBS. The bank has now frozen my bank account (on 19 September 2016). Please advise.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
all supporting document from sister banks statement, her saving from property sold , and submitted to RBS bank on 20 September 2016, they said no discussion, please advice
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you tell them this money was going into the account please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I told RBS branch Manger when she asked me where money come from. I told Manager that it is my sister borrow it to me(borrow agreement), Sale branch Manager also asked provided her six months bank statement and her saving and her Solicitor document for property sold (profit making) in 2005. Igave them and checked and tell me not to ask any question. it is William & glyn term in charged, the money is very clearly clean, it is her blood money and her earned. it is ridiculous people.
please advice04/10/2016 12:03

Ok. You need to make a formal complaint, you can go here:

http://personal.rbs.co.uk/personal/support-centre/how-to-complain.html

They will investigate the matter and report back to you.

If you are still not satisfied then you can go to the Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service at:

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

That should resolve matters for you.