12826847

My case is a civil partnership break down though liability

Customer Question

My case is a civil partnership break down though liability is admitted 10 years ago my solicitors will not fund for a barrister in high court what are my iptions
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please would you elaborate further on the case and what the application about?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It was a housing partnership between 5 partners providing accommodation to asylum seekers for Kent county council & London consortium covering 35 plus boroughs of London after about 18 months in the business they refuse to let me in to the offices it has taken me 4 years to get them admit I was even a partner in 2005 they did admit I was a partner since then in 2008 an independent accountant was agreed upon to do the accounts for the business which they dragged on till 2013 in the county court failing to provide all the necessary paper work, saying that it has been lost in 2013 it was Referred to Birmingham high court where the Trial is scheduled for 11th October to 18th October but I am in a position where I can not afford a barrister to represent me,there hell of a lot of discrepancies in there own tax returns and also false declarations to the company's house over a no of years which are in evidence they also owned a separate Limited company providing the same services for which they were ordered to provide all the tax records, further more the independent accountant failed to come to a final conclusion due to there failing to provide all the relevant paperwork.
I hope this is of some help !!!
Expert:  Harris replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for confirming - I will opt-out as I was under the impression this was a relationship civil partnership

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'll wait till tomorrow lunchtime
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please return my funds in to my account and confirm that you have done so but I will not be asking you any more questions because you want questions that an average Clark or common man can answer at £42 at a time !!!! Get alive give people specially the Vulnerable ones the dedicated service that they deserve.
Did not appreciate your services but thank you all the same and keep working has clarks of law rather then Law faithfuls
Love you and your proffesinals
Kind regards ***** ***** Servant of this country
,