13262538

I was sexually abused by my Father,through out my whole

I was sexually abused by my Father,through out my whole childhood(Fact).My first marriage,which ended,in 1987.In which I had Two sons,and since 3 grandchildren,ended very vicously.Basically my wife ,had several male friends,which I let it be known.to others,She retaliated,saying I sexually abused her.which is a lie,but cannot be proven,My two sons have turned their backs on me and it seems that my whole family are now suspicious of me.Even though I have since remarried very Happily(26 years),but my second wife died last April of bowel Cancer.I have one Stepson from second marriage,who legally changed his name to mine,because he loves me ,but even he seems suspicious ,but stands by me.Is there anything I can do to stop malicious gossip.I am near suicidal.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What makes you think that people are still talking about you - and who to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One family member,on greeting her at a family event,turned her face away as I went to kiss her on her cheek,she is freindly with my ex.Family members,I dont really know,new generation,I have a quite big family,make contact,to say hello,then go suspiciously quiet.I know I maybe paranoid but it seems suspicious.I live 50 miles from main family group,Family events come and go,I dont hear about them,but then realise my ex wife attended..,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid that this is not unusual where there has been a divorce - sadly all to often people chose one "side" or the other.

There is nothing that can be done about this - it is basic human nature

If there is one family member you trust more than any other you could arrange to meet them ads ask them to be honest with you about what is being said and then tell them your truth, but this is not an area that the law can help you with I am afraid.

Please ask if you need further details