How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34137
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex partner (zbigniew kedzierski) who was abusive and

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** , my ex partner (zbigniew kedzierski) who was abusive and violent towards me and our children was taken back to Poland to serve a Jail sentence to do with drink driving many times and drugs, he has recently been release but still has in finished business with the Leicestershire police. he is now threatening me with harm when he comes back to this county, is there anything I can do to help keep my children and myself safe
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

hello i can help you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
have you received my question
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long has he been out of the UK?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
18 months ago
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Is he definitely going to return?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
he says he is
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Have you reported his latest threats to the police?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
but they say they can not do anything until he commits a crime
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Will you have any warning that he is on his way back to the UK?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.


When was the last incidence of violence?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just before he was arrested 18 months ago
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello are you still with me
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
you have taken money from my account I have not had satisfactory answer yet . infact I've had no answer
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

My apologies for the delay

You can apply for what is called a "Non Molestation Order" to prevent him from coming to your home

You can apply for an Order without him being notified and a temporary Order can be made - but there will then have to be another hearing where he will be able to object (not that he has a good case)

You can read more here

and you can get help form this charity

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details