12826847

My granddauugher was coerrced by police into giving a

Customer Question

My granddauugher was coerrced by police into giving a statement at a crime scene. She stated at the time she did not want to be involved in a court case because of the people involved. This has now gone to crown court. She is very afraid and the police have said she has to attend as a witness for the prosecution. an she withdraw her statement or amend it to state she wants to withdraw her evbidence. She is 17 now and was 16 at the time.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

hello i can help you from here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My granddauugher was coerrced by police...
My granddauugher was coerrced by police into giving a statement at a crime scene. She stated at the time she did not want to be involved in a court case because of the people involved. This has now gone to crown court. She is very afraid and the police have said she has to attend as a witness forthe prosecution. an she withdraw her statement or amend it to state she wants to withdraw her evbidence. She is 17 now and was 16 at the time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid £38.00 and just want a straightfordward answer please..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don not want to call. if you cannot help then please refund me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel . I am not happy with this at all.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes the question to the back of the list.

However, if you do not wish to continue then I will opt out.