12826847

Not a legal question as such. If possible I would like to

Customer Question

Not a legal question as such. If possible I would like to know please in general terms if Solicitors etc would have the need to remember complex information on an ongoing basis
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

They do indeed. Why do you ask? Any specific reason?

Was there a purpose to your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a memory system that I wish to sell to the legal proffession if it would be of use

It could well be. What do you want to know exactly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know the following:Do lawyers, solicitors and barristers need to remember complex information that is not specific to particular cases. The memory system that I developed allows me to convert complex information into a form that is easy and enjoyable to use and is 100% effective in retaining and retrieving that information. However it will only make commercial sense if I translate the same bodies of information that are needed by a large group. For example convert the details of past settled cases that might be referred to in defending or prosecuting a case with these pass cases being of interest to lawyers in general possibly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To clarify further......to convert a case for example with dates, places, the names of people/companies involved etc etc etc could well take 40 hours including testing ( £1600 @ £40 per hour). To be able to sell this at what is regarded as a reasonable price the content of that conversion would have to be of interest to quite a few people.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Therefore I would to convert bodies of information that are of common interest. I hope this makes sense :)