13262538

I have a social worker because I'm a mum of 3 children with

Customer Question

Hi I have a social worker because I'm a mum of 3 children with learning disabilities she says they are not about to be removed immediately what does she mean
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are there court proceedings in place, if so for what?

-Are the children on a child protection plan, if so under what category?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I have been a solicitor for more than 30 years.

What she is saying is that there are still concerns about the care of the children but they are not so bad that there is any risk of the children being taken away from you

instantly.

However this also means that if you do not do what they ask you to do and make any changes they suggest then they may ask the court for an Order allowing them to take them away from you

Please ask if you need further details