Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My previous landlord breached the contract not allowing me

Customer Question

My previous landlord breached the contract not allowing me access to the garage despite agreeing to in the contract. I've been paying the full rent for around three years with no access to the garage although there are no exclusions of any part of the building in the contract. Further more just before the tenancy ended which was in July 2016 I found out that the gas pipes that lead to the boiler are in the garage which means they are locked up in any case of emergency. Which I believe was a safety hazard for my family specially that I have young children. Can I take legal action now and how and what should I be asking for?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Didn't accept the phone offer
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Ok - I can all you though or we can do this online?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we do it online please, as I can't take calls now. Could you please insure that the payment doesn't go through for the call.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

I think its automatic. So I can call now or later?