29905560

Ben, I have a question but I would like to speak to you on

Customer Question

Hello Ben, this is Olga I have a question but I would like to speak to you on the phone. Is this possible?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello unfortunately I am in court all week so unable to speak, you can post it on here and I can reply?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Ben, I am sorry we can't talk by phone. Do I have the right to have copies of all the documents that my solicitor has sent to court and received back from court. And does my solicitor inform me when she sent the documents, when they were received by court and copies of the documents she serves on the other party?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please can I speak to Ben Jones. This is Olga
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I talk online to Ben Jones please?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My Litigation Executive has not yet answered my questions:
What date were the documents sent to court?
When did the court receive them?
She said that she needed her supervisor to approve her letter, and the supervisor was in a meeting.
These questions I have continually asked her from the 12th September
Can you please advise me, if I can ask her for a copy of the cover letter - when she sent the documents to court.
How would she had sent the letter - by post or by the DX system.
Must I ask her for my case number?
I am worried and frustrated because it is so close to the 3 year anniversary date and the letter could be lost?

Hi there, yes you have the right to get all of the mentioned information, such as copies of letters, dates of correspondence, case number ***** so on. They may have used DX or Royal Mail – it could be either, it does not have to be a specific service but they can tell you that. It is odd that it has taken them nearly a month and they still have not replied – I would hope it is just poor customer service than anything else. I would push them for answers straight away and if necessary complain using their formal complaints procedure which they must have in place.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.

Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.