12826847

My neighbour is harassing my about my dogs barking this has

Customer Question

My neighbour is harassing my about my dogs barking this has been going on for two years as my husband and I are disabled and have health problems can you help me I have made a diary of when dogs have barked and spoken to a dog behaviour modification person he has said the dogs are behaving in a normal way and ha told me to get advice
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any way we can stop him from doing this we are aged 70&60 and it's getting us down
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

You mean can you stop him complaining?

To whom is he complaining?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is shouting and telling me to do something with my dogs is get rid of them if you can't help please say so we can not put up with someone who shouts and moans about what happens in your house and garden this has been constant for the last two years
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

There isn't any way of preventing a person from complaining. Some people are just moaners by design. If they making allegations to officialdom then there is a claim in harassment but there has to be a large number of allegations that you can disprove.

If it is just that he is being a bit whingy over a garden fence then Im afraid that is not actionable in law.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

You can always just ignore him. Usually that works with malingerers. They just want people to dance attendance on them.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.