12826847

I am a qualified social worker and an Approved Mental Health

Customer Question

I am a qualified social worker and an Approved Mental Health Professional. I have been struck off by General Social Care Council (GSCC) in 2012 (without my presence). Currently Health Care Professional Council (HCPC) have taken over GSCC. I was allowed to make application for restoration after 3 years, which I did but somehow I was refused to be restored on the register. I have again applied and attended a hearing in April which was postponed for longer time of the hearing scheduled for September 2016. However, up until now waiting for an hearing but I cannot seem to be getting anywhere. I think I should now and believe to have enough to submit an application to the court. I need advise which route I should go? my email***@******.*** /***********
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. I think you have posted two separate questions about this so we will continue here. Have you been told what the reasons for the rejection of the restoration are?