29905560

1)By uk law employee can get sued by employer because of his

1)By uk law employee can get sued by employer because of his own mistake cause company get lose client and damage the image?
2) If i give enough notice for resignation, one month notice during November, can emplyeer blame me on the ground of hanging around them in the most busiest months of December and January.( Work for Accounting Pratics)
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long have you been working for this employer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been working for 5 years!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have worked for 5 years!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks for your patience. To answer your questions:

1. Whilst legally possible for an employer to sue an employee for losses incurred from their conduct, this is rare. Any such claim would come under the law of negligence where the employer would be arguing that the employee’s actions were negligent and had resulted in them incurring losses. So yes such claims are possible but are rather are.

2. If you wanted to resign then you would be required to give the employer the notice period you are required to give under contract. If your contract requires you to give them a month’s notice, then you are free to submit that whenever, even if it means leaving just before the busiest time of the year for the employer. So ensure you give them the required notice period – the timing of when you submit that is up to you.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ben,
Is there any time interval apply for waiver of rights for accrued?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I dont understand your question, sorry - can you please clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben,
Sorry for be late response,
I means is there any time period that we can assume the party waived their right to accused the other.
Au
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Not as such, what can happen though is that the party trying to make the claim is out of time to do so and they are no longer able to dot hat - for negligence claims (if it is not a personal injury claim) then the claim has to be made within 6 years and after that it will be time barred