12826847

We have a neighbour who his disputing land on the basis that

Customer Question

We have a neighbour who his disputing land on the basis that even though the land his leased that before she bought the property the previous owner had the land for 16 years. We have reclaimed our land and have put the boundaries back in place for over 12 months and are exactly as the deed titles state. The current owner as only been at the property since 2013 so I don't believe she as squatters rights, also as the land is leased and the boundaries are clearly defined in the title deed I don't believe she as the right to claim squatters rights as the land is not owned but leased
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I can't afford anymore money so will have to be via email
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do have copies of both title deeds both showing that the land as it is now is correct
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We are having a driveway put in by social care for my disabled son and they have rang council saying we can't have this due to it being their land council now way a letter off a solicitor to say that the land as it stands is ours