Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have had a procedure called COOL SCULPTING done on my

Customer Question

Hi there,
I have had a procedure called COOL SCULPTING done on my stomach area after a consultation with the so called expert. She 100% said it would make a big difference to me. After parting with £3200.00 for 6 sessions i was told to take 4 sessions first then the following 2 after 6 weeks. i'm self employed & lost 2 days work because of the pain. She failed twice in getting me pain relief. When i showed her it had made no difference at all which she agreed & asked for a refund she became aggressive towards me, i had to leave the room to join my husband. She also became aggressive with my husband. She has told us she is leaving the practice also. I'm totally broken by this. She has offered me a refund of a third of my money back which i feel is awful. I feel she has just stolen my hard earned cash. Where do i stand legally on this? Has she breached her end of the contract? Please help me......
***** *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago did you have the procedure done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
26th April 2016
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, can I also just check whether you are based in England?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it was in Glasgow. If it makes it easier for you my number is*********** Thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for confirming this. I will need to opt out so that another expert can assist you instead as I am an expert in English law only. Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been told I would only wait 8 minutes at 06:31 this morning....is there not anyone who can help me?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Lisa my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me ASAP***********
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Sure. Make sure the phone line is free