How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5021
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

My daughter refused me entry back into her house after

Customer Question

My daughter refused me entry back into her house after holiday. In lieu of rent I had given her goods, which she wanted as she proposed to start a business in France. I was registered for council tax.
We called the police, to avoid accusations! I have been refused access, to get my property. I am only trying to get my things out. Not dumped out by them. I cannot afford to arrange the removal and then the Police have to attend something urgent! I would be liable to pay for removals that don't happen. How do I ensure I get all my stuff, when she wont let me in to check.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

On what basis is she refusing?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent her an email asking that my removals stuff be stickered and the removal man to accompany me. If I didn't hear within 7 days I would apply for bailing DFS as cannot afford not to complete removal if she forces me to get political crisis to attend.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.