13262538

My wife wishes to return to Russia with our 4YO son who has

My wife wishes to return to Russia with our 4YO son who has a UK passport. I am ok to give permission provided visistation and contact rights are agreed. Do i just simply need to issue a letter or does it need court approval
For background she asks me to leave and wants a divorce several times a week now for the last few months. I am nots ure she will actually leave
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Do you trust her to keep to any agreement she makes regarding contact?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, yes I would trust the contact agreement. Unfortnately she has severe anger and insecuity issues that she simply wont address but I do believe not being with me would calm her
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

In that case yes a simple letter is all that is required - there is no need to involve the courts.

However it would be sensible to include all that has been agreed in terms of Contact so that there is no doubt about what was discussed.

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details