Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Bought a car three weeks ago. It immediately had major

Customer Question

Bought a car three weeks ago. It immediately had major problems. It's now undrivable due to massive oil use/loss. Garage is not helping. I've rejected the car and notified them. I'm emailing them daily, every day this week, rejecting the car, stating the law, and asking for acknowledgement. They are blanking me. I've taken it my local garage for a report. They have already said the car is very bad. I rejected the car after less than three weeks. What more can I do, if the garage won't even acknowledge my communication ?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much did you pay, how old is it and how many miles has it done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car was £6000. From a dealer. It's a 59 plate car. With 120k miles. A Subaru, which is usually barely run-in at that mileage.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been alerted to reviews on their Facebook page, where there are a number of very angry people who've been ripped off. So they have history.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are a big garage. Flash forecourt. Several branches. Pride themselves on customer service, according to their website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07894 731045
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.