Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

How before magistrates do cps review an incident?

Customer Question

How long before magistrates do cps review an incident?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie
Me and my friend was attacked by a couple of men last week in town they came punching from behind, my friend then decided to fight back whilst I tried to break the fight up. My friend was then on the floor with the attacker he was in a headlock so i kicked the attacker around the leg area whilst he was on the floor. We have been charged with public order and my lawyer said he is going to write to the police I believe a letter of representation I think it's called to see if they will drop charges, was just wondering the likelyhood
Of this being dropped before court and if so when would we know by? Also when would the cps review the cctv? Is it likely we will go to prison for this? We are both first offenders and have good careers
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

What is your number please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Ok.