12826847

My three children aged 14, 14 and 10 were assaulted by the

Customer Question

My three children aged 14, 14 and 10 were assaulted by the mother and father of an older girl at their school on Friday, the police were called by the teachers as it happened outside of the school, my children were making their way back to the school having been in a fight with two 17 year olds who attend the sixth form at their school, my children had their 10 year old brother with them as they had collected him from his primary school, as they were walking the mother and father ran up and attacked all three of my children, the father punched my 10 year in his face, the mother attacked my son and my daughter punching my daughter about the head and biting her on the arm as well as ripping out her hair at the side of her head. i took my children to the hospital on Saturday morning, where the hospital checked them all out and provided me with letters detailing their injuries which they have sent a copy of to the school and their GP. I am not happy with how the police are dealing with this as when we were there they were laughing and joking with the perpetrators who lied about the whole thing, I would like advice on whether i take a civil claim against this man and woman who own a salon in the local area as i would like to sue them personally for the injuries, physical and mental that they three children have suffered. is it possible to do this?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

What financial loss has this caused?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Its not caused me financial loss, its deeply affected my children though!