13262538

The story so far, my mum left a will clearly stating that

the story so far, my mum left a will clearly stating that the 3 of us should get equal share after probate has taken place, this has happened, our sister was made the executor of the will, she has now tried make my brother and I pay for the upkeep of a dog that my mum had to the sum of 25k. the dog was never in the will nor had my mother wished the dog to her or anyone else, how do we stand its all very upsetting, is there any advise that you can bring to bare on this for us
kind regards
yuri
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Your sister cannot do this.You should remind your sister that as Exacutor she has to carry out the terms of the Will - and that if she fails to do so she is personally liable to you and your other sibing for the loss - and you can sue her personally for it

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
many thanks clare
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you - please accept my apologies for the typographical errors - one of my fingers is bandaged and it is very trying!