12826847

My partner of 10 years has been accused of harrassment by a

Customer Question

Good afternoon
My partner of 10 years has been accused of sexual harrassment by a colleague. The young lady made an allegation and he has been suspended pending further enquiries.
This will not mean anything to you, but I know my partner and I know this is a false allegation. 100%.
Should we get legal advice at this moment?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long has your partner been working for this company?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
approx 7 years
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

OK thank you. Thank you also for the live phone call request. I am unable to talk at the moment as I am in court today, but I will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Forgive me if I sound somewhat sceptical after that reply. You haven't asked about the circumstances etc. I have no idea if this service is of benefit to us.

No problem at all. In order to advise you of your partner's options, it is important for me to know his length of service, hence this was my first question. I will aim to get back to you at the earliest opportunity but in the meantime, please do provide further information on the nature of this allegation. Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am now unsure that I have made the right choice. I think I would prefer some advice over the phone or in person. It is a long story and in the end, I have no guarantees your service is confidential. I will cancel my membership with immediate effect but please, do not expect a positive feedback. You are dealing with people in potentially desperate situations. Your company's approach I find at least questionable and not helpful. Please don't assume everybody using your service is gullable or naive. Looking at your profile now, I doubt the photo or name are real. Many thanks. The £47 I just lost, I will take into account and write off to bad judgement/experience.