12826847

HOW COULD I FORCE THE LAND LOD TO MAKE A RUMMP FOR MY WHEEL

Customer Question

HI HOW COULD I FORCE THE LAND LOD TO MAKE A RUMMP FOR MY WHEEL CHAIR
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: \THE LAND LORD HAVE INCREASE DOOR STEO TOM 20M CM AND SAME PAVPMENT STEP TO ENTERANCE TO MAIN DOOR TO 20CM ALSO THE NA NEW LIFT NOT TAKEANY WHEEL CHAIR , I NEED TWO RUMPS ONE FROM PAVYMENT TO ***** AND SECOND RUMP TO BUILDING DOOR ENTRANCE, THE LORD BUILD ROUND THE BUILDING 6 NEW FLATS HOW COUD i ENFORCE TO MAKE A RUMP FOR MY WHEEL CHAIR, THE FAULT OF LAND LORD IT VERY SMALL STEP ON BOTH SIDE STEET STEP AND DOOR ENTRANCE BUT LAND LORD RAISE THE ENTRANCE TO BUILD HEATED FLOOR TO ENABLE TO SELL WITH MORE PRICE THE 6 FLATS HE BUILD NO WE HAVE VISITORS TOO CANNOT GO UO THE TWO HIGH STEPS DUE HIP PROBLE PLUS OTHER WHAT CAN i DO REGARD
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Is this a private Landlord or Council?