29905560

I need a good lawyer to send two letters to clients of my

Hello I need a good lawyer to send two letters to clients of my public relations firm who have failed to pay their invoices, please can you recommedn someone. I have tried using small claims and they are hopeless. I am prepared to pay to have these letters sent. Thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** need two legal letters drafted to clients who have failed to settle their invoices. Can you assist with this?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you provide some background information on your situation. Please can you also tell me how long the invoices have been outstanding for? Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As in two different clients. I want to threaten legal proceedings unless they pay immediately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One has been outstanding for over a year and I have been through the proccess of county court and issuing a warrant to no avail.
The other client is from three invoices- VAT money that is owed on invoices from June and July of this year, the other is from August of this year and needs to be paid in full
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you, ***** ***** it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am tired of endlessly chasing them by phone/email. I want to send them both legal letters. Is this something you can do for me?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I understand your frustration; please leave it with me and I will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Just to clarify we cannot send letters on your behalf as we are just an online Q&A service - were you looking for us to do this for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Id like to be put int ouch with a lawyer who cna do this for me, can you help with this?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

To be perfectly honest you do not any special or outstandingly good lawyer to do this for you. This is pretty standard work for any lawyer that deals with civil litigation. There is nothing technical involved in this and you can approach any High Street solicitor to do this for you and their fees will be quite reasonable. You can go on the Law Society find a Solicitor service to search for local lawyers to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome