12826847

I have received rejection from my university due to their

Customer Question

hello
i have received rejection from my university due to their unfair process and i have the reasons that affected my performance and i want you to help me to make an appeal against their decision
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have done two test which the uni required from me to change my offer from conditional to unconditional one of them is called UKCAT test and I didn achieve the minimum requirements for that test as I had a problem during the test day as the test centre thought that I'm having a false passport and it's unusual they at first didn't allow me to set the test but then they said we will produce a report with you test . I was very panicked due to that and this affected my performance at the test . I wanted you to help me to write that and explain the issue very clearly
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I contacted the test centre in order to receive that report and they said it will take twenty minutes for me to receive the report
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How can I call you
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm clicking on accept offer but shows payment error

Try again, it may work?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It does not work and my money is withdrawn from my account , this a real fraud......!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you really wanna help I paid 96£ already send me your phone number and I'll call you

Ok - leave it with me, I will get a moderator to look at it.