12826847

My son is trying to claim money owed to him from the

Customer Question

My son is trying to claim money owed to him from the purchase of a secondhand car which he returned as not fit for purpose. He has tried to mediate with the car trader who has agreed but not followed through on a number of occasions. It is now 5 months and my son needs to take legal action. Please can you advise
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

So to clarify - is the car with your son or with the trader? Also how long after purchase was it returned?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - is the car with your son or with the trader? Also how long after purchase was it returned?