12826847

My National insurance contributions/ stamps were lost by

Customer Question

My National insurance contributions/ stamps were lost by HMRC for 15 years plus in the 70s and claim that I disappeared for that period of time,after much correspondence since 2002 they claim it is me who is at fault consequently my pension is approximately half the amount it should be.
At the time I was a tax payer running my LTD company and by part also we were vat registered some of the time, I lived in surrey all of the time and of course on the electoral roll in horley in surrey, ! am now coming 75 years so have lost a considerable amount of pension which I am entitled to and need.
Fact is I did not disappear I lived a normal married life bringing up two young children my name is***** and I now live in Devon, can you help
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Paul my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you have evidence that it was paid over this period of time such as P60 etc?