29905560

I have just taken out a contract for mobile phones for our

I have just taken out a contract for mobile phones for our business only to find that the contract is not suitable. Can I cancel the contract?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago exactly did you agree the contract?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sep 28th 2016
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you. Thank you also for the live phone call request. I am unable to talk at the moment as I am in court today but please leave it with me and I will prepare my advice in a while and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.