31090051

I have not paid school fees due to the school closing and

Customer Question

I have not paid school fees due to the school closing and the education during the last term not being consistent. Teachers looking for jobs and other pupils leaving etc. The owners are seeking payment and have sent me a final letter before action. They have made me a slightly reduced offer but I still do not see why I should pay for a service that was not fully provided. How should I reply to the letter. Clive Sambles
Expert:  JGM replied 9 months ago.

You should write back, preferably via your solicitor, holding the school in breach of contract for not providing the service and education that you contracted for. If they sue you, you can defend the action on that basis but take legal advice on the specific facts relating to your situation. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.