Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

After all the informations about the Brexit spoke with a

Customer Question

HI
After all the informations about the Brexit spoke with a friend that is really into the British law and he told me that in case England force in anyway foreign peoples to leave the country (i don't think will never happen) there is something call COMPENSATION that say that England governament has to compensate who like me build his life here.
Living here with his wife from 7 years, have a child born here, booth a house here paying his mortgage and his taxes here.
Is it true?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

The decision had not been made. In reality they are likely to let migrants who live here stay.

Would the government as a matter of law be liable to compensate - the answer is no.

It is a matter for the government whether they would or not. They can not be compelled to.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?